torsdag 25 mars 2010

My first 2 weeks at twitter



Day 1
WTF! this will never work how is it possible to catch up all this info? Ok I give it a try to what’s all buzz is about the “social media wonder”
Day 2
Ok it’s really hard to get started and understand what to do and not to do, it seem like there is some codex here a lot of # and @, what’s this? After some research # seems to be some search function and @ is when you mention or address a message direct to someone.

I need tools to manage this!
I usually use Google chrome for surfing. So I visit the extension area for google chrome and made a search for Twitter BAM! Nice I know they exists.

Tools I downloaded and still use for Twitter in Google chrome
1.       Chromed Bird – Integrates tweets as they happen in your browser
2.       Twitter share this page – Helps you easily tweet about a good page
3.       Twitter extender  – Adds New Features on Twitter.com, nice overlay function
4.       Bit.ly - Shorten and share links with bit.ly. Preview the full URLs short urls point to
Great! All this tools made my life at twitter much easier

Day 3 is Coming soon…
Don’t miss my coming posts. Please follow my blog by clicking on the follow button to the right ->

Now I’m going to see #Social cash See it live at http://www.livestream.com/disruptivemedia 2010-03-25 from kl 9.00-